Alpaca Wool Felted Soaps
Alpaca Felted Soaps
Beautiful creamy handmade soap inside lightly felted alpaca wool.
It's a soap and a wash cloth all in one.
Every bar is unique, no two are the same, some are round, some are rectangular, they are hand crafted and are a must have in any bathroom.
- You don't need a soap and a wash cloth in the shower - it's all in one!
- The soap lathers up through the fibre so you are very gently exfoliating while washing.
- Felted soaps aren't as slippery to hold - great for people with arthritis (my Grandma keeps saying) and you won't have to chase it around the floor of the shower.
- Long lasting, you use every last little bit of soap - no more wastage! The fibre continues to shrink as the soap does.
- When you finish the soap you have a little natural washcloth - or give it to the cat or the kids to play with.
- Alpaca wool is naturally anti-bacterial and odour resistant so your soap will stay fresh.
- Hand felted with 100% natural alpaca wool on our farm.
- All natural colours - alpacas come in 22 different colours, so the natural colour of the fibre is already perfect. Why would you mess with that?
- Scented with 100% pure natural essential oils.
- Sustainable and biodegradable.
- Made with love on our farm.
Available in four varieties:
Alpaca wool felted rose geranium scented goats milk soap
Alpaca wool felted lavender scented goats milk soap
Alpaca wool felted vanilla scented goats milk soap (my new fav, the vanilla is DIVINE)
Alpaca wool felted lemon myrtle scented cocoa butter soap
Soap bars are approx. 80 grams prior to felting
*I've just put one on our laundry sink for hand-washing after we've been outside working in the garden, in the yards and with the animals. The gentle exfoliation of the fibre is definitely helping the caked in dirt come off my hands....
Please allow 3 working days prior to shipping - many of our products are made to order that need, making and drying time. We also live a long way from a post office, and daily trips are not always possible!)
**These items are all handmade and one of a kind. The images are examples of previously made alpaca felted soaps.
There are a limited number available and even though the design, colours and felting are all similar, the individual pieces all vary. It's part of the charm of buying handmade.**